sunroof not closing properly

Drove to work this morning and tryed to open the sunroof (let the smoke out cause windows don't work)

It had frozen somewhere cause when i opened it, it made a dirty great noise. Now, it still works fine, slides back and forth and tilts, but it doesn't "click up" in the final closed position. I had a look but i couldn't find any plastic pieces broken off or anything. Before i broke it, when it was shut, you couldn't move it at all, but now when it's shut, you can push the sunroof up and down with your hand about 3-4mm. Would i need a new mechanism or is there a cheap way of fixing it?

It's getting on my nerves now cause it does not shut fully, and it's going to rain tonight and i don't want to get in the car in the morning to find out my leather is ruined.

Please Please HELP. I need all the help i can get.

hi, do you mean the glass is moving when you push it?

if yes, open the sunroof on 'full tilt' then you will see a black plastic guide cover, slide that back (its in a 'u' shape so you will need to unclip it on both sides, the glass is held in by 4 screws that you need a special size 25 star shaped allen key to undo, they hold the glass in position so it sounds like one or more has worked loose, it usually takes a couple of times to adjust it correctly, but when you see it close (from outside the car) it should pop back into position without catching anywhere.

hope this helps mate.