Running my VR6 at Santa Pod RWYB??

Looking at running my VR6 at a future Santa Pod RWYB some time in March and i was curious to what sort of 1/4 mile i should expect? Also anyone got any tips for a strip virgin?

Obviously if your VR is supercharged/turboed its quicker but do they suffer with bad traction off the line when running a drag race??

At this rate I wont be going any where to fast as coming home from work today my VR has suddenly gone from feeling like a rocket to feeling like granny grimble could beat me off the line! :(

Not feeling to good at all as feels like all the power has gone and when you accelerate it just makes the car louder rather than go faster!

At this rate I wont be going any where to fast as coming home from work today my VR has suddenly gone from feeling like a rocket to feeling like granny grimble could beat me off the line! :(

Not feeling to good at all as feels like all the power has gone and when you accelerate it just makes the car louder rather than go faster!

just like how my car feels at the mo

just like how my car feels at the mo

Had the strangets time with my VR last night whilst trying to figure out whats up with it. Not sure if it will help but worth saying.

So im out looking at the car in the dark seeing if I can see if there is a fault with the coilpack by looking for sparks and I can see nowt so I procedd to remove spark plugs leads to check the engine labours when removed which it does.

So I then decide to take the car for a spin and apart from removing the leads I set the climate control to normal rather econ and low and behold the car is back to normal!!!!

Go figure??? *-) *-)