night racing at santapod 16 . 17 feb

you fixed your computer!! Dave??

how do TG , hows it going matey? worth staying off the voddie & redbull ti 9pm... i look forward to racing you ;):)

i must get into the 15's!! gonna be gutted if i dont :( what kind of time you hoping from the Valver , assuming theres no headwinds and theres some traction?

i shall take my coffin/tent(if i can find it? dave did we chcuk it out when we cleared your toyota out!?) for some small storage! spare wheels , water ect ect

My moneys on the 16v :-d' date=' Quite fast tbf, not much slower than the VR

[/quote']

I'm not sure. The best I've managed was 17.5 admittedly at my first attempt, then I bought the VR after being stuffed good and proper. If Liam is hoping for 15s I've got some way to go to catch him.

Good and bad news about the weather. It's going to be sunny and conditions should be such that they can keep the strip open until 9pm on Saturday.

But after that it's going to get very, very cold, like MINUS 5! Might not even bother pitching the tent knowing I'm going to end up in the car anyway. Brrrrr....

Amazing weekend ! bit cold like , slept with the engine runnign in the car lol .

well worth the cold though , with plenty of ups and downs ie snapped driveshafts & broken records :) missed most of the nightlife due to a last minute trip back to get shaft supplys lol , only a 5hr round trip!.

and Hats off to ya dave , that time you pulled was aawesome!!! 14.2 ! gobsmaked.... when will it stop? 13sec N/a Mk3 VR !!

i achived what i went there to do and that was to get into the 15s , 15.6 1/4 out of a 8v gti lol , quality , plenty of embaressed cars that raced me . a certain jordan civic :P hehehe

last but not least many thanks to all you guys that made this weekend the best it could be , TG , Dlea and the rest :)

missed most of the nightlife due to a last minute trip back to get shaft supplys lol ' date='

[/quote']

Well the pole dancers had tape over their nips and kept panties on as well, so you didn't miss much ;-)

Respect on the turd, I'm happy getting those times from the VR. Top marks to Dave for some mighty scalps and changing the G40s drive shaft in the middle of a field.

Top company as usual. Shame about the neighbours, so wanted them to drift into each other.