I'd like to say a big thankyou to (a bit long)

A drink???? No I don't mind that, and i don't expect silence. i just object to the childish behaviour and the shouting and the complete disregard for other people around you. What has having a drink got to do with getting up at 6am and shouting and screaming and waking us all up?? Nothing.

Its just you being selfish.

[ Edited Tue Sep 07 2004, 01:46PM ]

Guest snoopstah
Posted a thread on the Club Lupo forum waiting for replys!!!

[ Edited Mon Sep 06 2004' date= 08:59PM ]

I'll leave it at that. I will however stress I don't represent E38 or any particular club.

Oh aye... ;)

Posted a thread on the Club Lupo forum waiting for replys!!!

[ Edited Mon Sep 06 2004' date= 08:59PM ]

I'll leave it at that. I will however stress I don't represent E38 or any particular club.

Oh aye... ;)

Simply my opinion. I'm not a spokesman for VR6oc, nor should I be considered as one.

You will come and abuse us about what?

For having a drink with The staff of Proformance VW and the organisers of Edition 38?

If we annoyed you that much why not come and say something?

It was a festival.

Did you really expect silance on the camp site?

No I dont expect silence at all been nosiy my self but it really is about respect for other people and i did say something but no one heard me over the noise you were making my tent was directly behind you lot !

Crap 'Club Lupo' ~:(

Pete.

We'll have the little ****ers next year let there tents down and put dog poo outside the tent doors lol I'm not bitter about getting no sleep :@

Or just vomit in front of there tents!!!! I'm gonna join there forum and abuse them. Back in a bit.

So you wait for someone to mention it then deside to "abuse them"?

Look tigz lets not turn this into a inter forum war I've seen appologies from club lupo on some of the other websites today so I'm sure there are certain members which know they were on the noisy side and they have appologied which is fine.

lets let bigons be bigons we'll leave you lot alone on your forum and you do the same for us thank you :-)

Ah Tigz - you must be the chap who decided it was absolutely neccesary to start your car with its side exit exhaust up at 6.20 am and leave it ticking over for 1/2 an hour right outside my tent - most considerate ~:(

I know everyone was in high spirits but sometimes no matter how pissed you are youve got to think about others - unfortunately a few of you didnt....

Apologies have been dished out now so let that be the end of it ;)

Pete.

Crap 'Club Lupo' ~:(

Pete.

We'll have the little ****ers next year let there tents down and put dog poo outside the tent doors lol I'm not bitter about getting no sleep :@

Or just vomit in front of there tents!!!! I'm gonna join there forum and abuse them. Back in a bit.

So you wait for someone to mention it then deside to "abuse them"?

No' date=' not wait for someone else to mention it, just had other things to do before I got round to airing my views on club lupo. Correct spelling is decide btw.

Now, as the others said, apologies have been made, so now please leave it. I've not returned to your forum and carried on so please do the same on ours.

[ Edited Tue Sep 07 2004, 02:19PM ']

Cool so long as theres no hard feelings.

We do try to get along with our fellow V-dubbers' date=' but do get the feeling we get singled out quite abit.

We'll try and keep it down next year.[/quote']

Peace, love and harmony :D

Hey no worries we all love lupo's !heart :P

Lupo's Rock but Vr's rule :D 8o) ;):P:)