Bands reforming

With all these bands reforming what does this tell us about the music scene.

Are these bands just making a quick dollar for a quick world reunion together.

Genesis

The Police

Led Zep

TakeThat

Spice Girls

Alice In Chains

Dinosaur Jr

My Bloody Valentine

E17

All Saints

WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE REFORM FOR ONE MORE GIG!

If I heard Jerri Halliwell say one my time that she's not doing it for the money (£12,000,000) Its a celebration, Im gonna hunt her down and throttle the bitch, if its a celebration, why are the tickets £100 and not around £20, just enough to cover costs, you ginger media hungry bint!

Who saw the E17 documentary about their comeback? It was well funny, alsmost like it was a joke!

apparantly East SH "1" T sound a lot better now harverys been beaten, stabbed, and had a nervous breakdown............ ;)

Lets hope most of those bands dont stay formed as long as the first time around.............im hoping Busted make a come back soon though...as im sure Lee liked the video with school girls in :)

apparantly East SH "1" T sound a lot better now harverys been beaten' date=' stabbed, and had a nervous breakdown............ ;)

Lets hope most of those bands dont stay formed as long as the first time around.............

im hoping Busted make a come back soon though...

as im sure Lee liked the video with school girls in :)

[/quote']

East 17 flopped like the sexy All Saints they didn't arouse anyone in the trouser department 2nd time round.

Some bands who have lost their front man should never reform like QUEEN & INXS

I would like to see Zack DeLa Rocha come back to RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

just for another 'Bombtrack'

Nick with Sky plus when I watch the music channels when they flick their skirts up

CLICK I pause it just to see where they buy their draws from. (h)

Some bands who have lost their front man should never reform like QUEEN & INXS

I would like to see Zack DeLa Rocha come back to RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

just for another 'Bombtrack'

It would be great to see rage against the machine, i did read in a guitar mag that they might reunite for one last tour but might be bull poo.

its all about the money, nothing more. the creative spark that made them iconic bands is well extinguished! may as well watch a covers band!!

the general music scene has never been better in my opinion, loads of good things going on in many different musical genres ( loads of garbage too tho!) and some mad merging of musical styles / genres too.

If, in the future, we can bring people back to life. Imagine the re-formes possible then!! AC/DC with Bon Scot, Hendrix Experience, Big Country, INXS, Queen, The Doors (not with Ian Astbury). On the other hand, there are a lot of bands that haven't split that should call it a day!! Iron Maiden, please, don't spoil your legacy!! Metallica, stop arguing, give up and go and play golf instead.