92 VR6 FRONT BRAKE ISSUIE/BOTH WHEELS WANTING TO DRIVE AS I LET THE FOOT BRACK OFF??

hi as my front brak discs were badly worped ,i fitted another std set of 288mm,discs calipars ,anyway, if i jack either wheel up(e.g o/s wheel) one wheel of the ground and press the foot brake the wheel stops as it shoud ,but soon as i let the foot off to realse the brake peadle the n/s wheel starts moveing ,like the diff is locking up to power both wheels at the same time?is this normal or is it the abs/causeing this ,as ive not come accross this before ,anyone know y/

hi yes i tryed to explain best i could in the first post ,basicly i replaced all front discs /pads calipars,and one wheel of the car is jacked off the floor (as i wanted to just remove surface from them) anyway as the engine is runing /car in gear ,with engine idioling,soon as i release the foot brake mms from lifting my foot off both wheels off the car lock up together and move ,its like theres no pinions in the diff,,as both wheels lock up and want to drive but soon as the foot brake is depressed the wheel drive works properly makeing only one wheel move until the peadle is pushed down then engine stails as it should ,ps ,i think its how the abs system works?otherwise gearbox mybe at fault..e.g knackerd