R32 Engine fitting/ideas Help!!

Hi guys,

Well most ofyou know i wanna come back - thinking about getting charged VR but also thinking about just putting a R32 lump into a VR and upgrading everything lol

I have Posche 6 pot brakes and I'll get Koni Coilovers so thats the cars setup on whatever I deside.

From what I can remember the VR6 Gearbox 5 speed fits near perfect to the R32 - just making sure this is the case??

If not does the R32 6 speed box fit in the same mounting points or does there have to be bigchanges??

I have had a look on here and did see loads on this a few years back but nothing since.

Whatever help would be greatful lads!!

I was going to go down this route with my mk3 and TBH be prepared to spend and spend ALOT. There are a few ways you could do it, standalone management or factory management, but factory management requires clocks, keys ignition barrel FBW throttle pedal ecu and complete wiring loom. Standalone speak to storm developments, they have done a few. Yes the 5 speed VR6 box bolts up to the R32 block, but you need a vr6 clutch and flywheel assembly too. The R32 box is useless as its 4 WD