hi there all well the fun and games has started pm the golf. see is off to the body shop to have some one off mods done. i make a list in a minute. but is there any were i can can a engine book. like hayes manual or some thing. As i need to replace my head gasket. not fuessed really as car is going off the road for body so i play with the engine as well. and does any one know off a company that do a good head gasket kit.

now the like off body mods.

(1) RS4 front bumper made to fit and smooth all over. number plate and fogs gone

(2) winds indictors are going

(3) rear RS4 bumper made to fit and smoothed

(4) new door handles not sure what yet

(5) wheels re done in colour off car and gold bolfs with a new lip 1 or 2 inch lip

(6) roof drains smoothed

(7) Vento front end.

engine

1 new head gasket

2 new all bling you have to wait and see on this this is going to be my top trump. and if it turns out well i might make them and sell them.

3 VR6 engine cover getting air brushed

there are some

this is going to be my winter toy and hopefully be ready for the show season next year. i cna not wait and i keep you all upto date on the build.

cheers

I went to my bodyshop guy about having the rubber roof bits removed. he wudnt touch it with a barge pole. Alright for MK4 to be done as its just filler but apparently mk3 need to have buits welded etc and as ur paying for the time it costs it really isnt worth it.

I would assume if u goole a haines manual ul be able to buy one from the tinterweb if not maybe hellfrauds could get u one in.