Hi this is Dave, Claires fiance,

Claire can't login under her "vdubgirl" logon, when she does, all that she gets is a blank screen and then anyone else trying to logon gets the same till the temp files are cleared.

This has happened on multiple PCs, has her account been tampered with???

Cheers

Dave

Guest vdubgirl777

Hello anyone I've now been offline from this site for nearly two months can someone please have the courtesy to let me know whats going on. I have even sent an email to the mod email but no one has replied.

I've now cleared down all my temp files and managed to register another account, just to be able to log in without screwing my PC up. But if I still try and log in as my vdubgirl log in I get the blank page and then anyone else trying to use the VR6OC website on that PC after my log in attemps then get the same (a blank page)

Bit cheesed off at this TBH and if this doesn't get rectified in the next few weeks I'll delete the vr6oc admin email address which I have and you can consider me to have the left the club as there not much I can do without my old account settings

Regards

A really p1ssed off Claire 8o|

There seems to be lots of problems at the moment Claire. Mark cant change things and Pete also says he cant do anything' date=' kinda catch 22.

I have also noted things about my account not being a premium member anymore

[/quote']

Why can't Pete do anything? He's the only person that has the access to sort out any of these types of problems. I have admin access along with Mark and Nigel but none of us can access the admin section even if that would help! At least then we could have a look at Claire's account to see if there is anything wrong with it.

Claire, I've fixed the issue, well, there were several issues with the backend, various code that had become outdated and required some tweaks...

I've sent a pm to your vdubgirl777 account with a new password.

Sorry for the delay, I didn't realize you were having issues as you would normally poke me on msn if you were :P

Cheers,

Pete