BMC-CDA induction lt hose ????????

I've just taken delivery of my brand new BMC CDA induction kit and fitted it "looks good" the only thing I am a little puzzled on is where to route the induction hose to as there is very little room to actually route it anywhere.

Can anybody here help or point me in the right direction, I'm sure someone has had this problem before.

That's why I want the air hose in, the car is too loud on motorways running with a power flow exhaust system also., Ive ben told that if your car has air conditioning that you can't fit the hose without removing the charcoal canister and relocating it somewhere else......?

Are there any other ways to install the hose?

I dont use my aircon anyway that's what windows are for should the pipes to the canister be cut and blocked or is that a bad thing?

if you had to remove the canister on your VR what did you do with all the shit thats connected to it?

clear pipe hang lose down inside wing, black one that runs to the inlet mani is blocked off and left where it is, I used a bolt and a small jubilee clip

The canister itself will come off with a few sharp knocks with the palm of you hand from directly upwards as it only sits on 2 lugs, no bolts or anything

Thanks v much for the advice, is there any need to remove the front bumber so I can get to this canister and fit the hose or can I just disconect the the hoses and give it a whack.

I'm going to remove the headlight and sidelight first is that all I need to dothen feed the hose through?

Thanks v much for the advice' date=' is there any need to remove the front bumber so I can get to this canister and fit the hose or can I just disconect the the hoses and give it a whack.

I'm going to remove the headlight and sidelight first is that all I need to dothen feed the hose through?

[/quote']

no need to take of the bumper or spot light, jacking it up may help for abit more access though ;)

I just cut the new ducting and sat it over the old air feed for the original box seems to be fine. What did you do with the small hose that was connected to the original air filter (looks like a feul line or something) is there any where to relocate it or do you just cable tie it somewhere mine is just hanging around?