Planning on modifying VR6-highline .Need advice

hi everyone! Im soo daft! I spend 6 months chatting on www.vr6.org, only to realise that the UK has its own dedicated website to VR6's! DUH! Any way, I have a black VR6 highline auto. Its totally standard, i bought it off an old guy about 6 months ago. Ive decided to modifiy the car. I have a supercharger in mind, ICE setup, 17s/18s, flushed door moulds, flushed tail gate etc etc... You could say, i have between £8-£10k to blow on modifications. As I live very close to heathrow, I need to find out who can carry out my modifications instead of me travelling really really far. Also could someone recommend, the ideal mods within this budget. I know the ICE will cost around £2000, so you could say I have 8K to spend.

Welcome to the forum amit

auto vr..interesting...not to sure how the auto box would stand up to a charger or a turbo for that matter...you need to speak to awesome or stealth as they will be able to point you in the right direction £8k would get you either mod with lots of change i'd have thought :)

Just out of interest how does the vr go on a auto box?

The auto VR6 are ok actually. You dont have a sports button switch like typical autos. Instead, to activate sports mode you double press the accelerator really fast. But if you fancy a bita race, then you can always use 1,2,3 gears just like a manual. Shit thing is, i cant get more than 130mph outa my vr6. I pissed all over a 2dr BMW 328i last night. He had trouble keeping up! I remember racing a black 3dr manual VR6. The guy was french, and his car was foreign. I dont know if this is surprising or not.....we both gave it all we had from the lights, and i ended up leading by a bit. The peugeot 206gti and the ford focus ST170 should save themselve the emberassment and stop picking fights with VR6's at the lights. LOL!! I spoke to Nick Saran Racing, The guy said they have supercharged a few autos before and they have been fine, but wouldnt recommed anything else after that. The gearbox could blow if suped up beyond 250bhp. I'll be happy with that approx power figure.