DYNO DEMON RR DAY SUN 28TH OCT... RESULTS ON P24...

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol sean when did you turn into an old man. i bet theres a box of man size on the back shelf of the vr aswell

:-d :-d :-d I have gone beyond Mansizw tissues' date=' baby wipes are the way forward. Ideal for those dribble moments but moisturises at the same time

[/quote']

Ha ha ha..........funny but never a truer word said

lol sean when did you turn into an old man. i bet theres a box of man size on the back shelf of the vr aswell

:-d :-d :-d I have gone beyond Mansizw tissues' date=' baby wipes are the way forward. Ideal for those dribble moments but moisturises at the same time

[/quote']

Ha ha ha..........funny but never a truer word said

:-d At what point in life do you start wiping your mouth and hands on tissues? What was wrong with your sleeves or jeans. Life used to be so simple :-d

what are you doing to have a dribble moment . i keep my wet wipes next to my bed lol

:-d I am one of these people, at my families dismay that can look and admire a car for hours. I WANT TO KNOW THE INS AND OUTS OF EVERYTHING. Being a simpleton i have to ask alot of questions and i am genuinly interested in everything, not everyone is obliging to answer,which does frustrate/saden me. I got so much admiration for people who know stuff i dont. I wasted so many years not learning, its about time i caught up.

I keep horlicks and a book by my bed these days. :-d , not bad for 38 years old eh :-p :$

Thinking of bringing my son but not sure whether he'll be bored or not - I know, how could you possibly be bored running cars on a rolling road ;) I guess he's not so much of a petrolhead tbh

Anybody else planning to bring children?

He got pretty bored at inters so I'm 50/50 whether it's a good idea or not.

Thinking of bringing my son but not sure whether he'll be bored or not - I know' date=' how could you possibly be bored running cars on a rolling road ;) I guess he's not so much of a petrolhead tbh

Anybody else planning to bring children?

He got pretty bored at inters so I'm 50/50 whether it's a good idea or not.

[/quote']

I am bringing my two youngest boys, 6 & 10. They will be bored within 5 minutes of arriving. If there is room to run around outside they should be happy. :S