DYNO DEMON RR DAY SUN 28TH OCT... RESULTS ON P24...

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was looking at coming to this but now the car is not running right it will probably be a no go :(

Again what is it with you lot!!!! Where is the dedication!! I am driving my 6 in her poor state to Northampton coz shes booked into a garage down there all Saturday complete with a blank cheque in order to get her sorted in time for Sunday!!

Was looking at coming to this but now the car is not running right it will probably be a no go :(

Again what is it with you lot!!!! Where is the dedication!! I am driving my 6 in her poor state to Northampton coz shes booked into a garage down there all Saturday complete with a blank cheque in order to get her sorted in time for Sunday!!

Its not just the car you're going to Northampton for is it Ollie?

Well no, the missus lives there as well but it still shows my dedication. With working all this week i have no time to get the 6 fixed so saturday is the only day free and i got a wedding reception to attend down there as well so.... i cud easily leave the car here and get the train down! But no! i have booked it in down there, will drive it down, drop her off, pick her up, attend the wedding then drive back up country to the RR!!!

haha i am gunna slate it, its a dive!!!!

I went in2 KFC at the retail park thing and it was FULL of pikeys, full of them (they probably all shared the same DNA!)!!!

These were proper pikeys, I mean vest or checked shirt tucked into jeans, curly hair gelled back and transit van! When I came back out the other day I found two of them eyeing up the wheels on my work mates car!!!

The first shift I had down there, someone ram raided the Sainsburys petrol station and ripped out the ATM!!!

Lovely area tho!! hehe

I think they are misunderstood they were probably just admiring the brake dust...

The RR day is in better area I hope... (not that I'm going...)

lmao, yer u could be right actually. That would explain the finger marks in the brake dust, they were probably just gathering samples!

How come you're not attending?!