Dubstock 22/23 Sept, Ludlow, Herefordshire

Anyone considering going to this? I guess it's a fairly small set up but looks a cheap fun weekend for a fiver

http://www.dubstock.co.uk/shine.htm

There's show and shine of course and no doubt Sal can pop along to add to the trophy collection ;), not too many miles to travel!? And opens at 12pm on the Saturday so gives folks plenty time to get down there.

Is it worth considering a spot for the VR6-ers? There's defo a watercooled presence (although I can't be doing with this aircooled snobbery..lol!! I love both types me!)

*bumpety bump*

Any more takers? I know you lot are all probably 'festivalled out' but I fancy going and so do my mates from Zummerset (who will be bringing their Pi55rat Passat)...it's fancy dress...heroes and villains....?? Not tempting you any more? Go onnnnnnn...let's have a VR6OC stand, even if there's only just a few like at Tatton Park.

TTT again

A week Saturday folks!

Anyone interested?

Been trying to get on Dubstock forum (have registered but it won't let me log in now..gah) to ask about camping, it's free but no idea how to organise the plots with them, imagine there might be some kind of mad rush and then can't get on site!

Looking highly likely I will be going for the weekend anyway, just need to make a phone call to mates in Zummerzet to get them to come up the M5 and we're there! :) Much drinking of brown boozes to be had! :)

Yup it is cancelled now, heard the other day. Shame!

www.dubstock.co.uk

Something to do with not being able to get a licence. :(

We are sad to announce that this years DUBSTOCK has had to be cancelled.

For the show we need a licence and we didn't get one for the new date after the date in July was washed out.

We have been trying all ways to get Herefordshire Council to provide us with one, but they are saying that there isn't enough time.

We send our apologies and are feeling really gutted, we wish there was a way around it, but if we go ahead we could get a £20,000 fine or 6 months in prison.

To make up for this we are going to keep the price at £5 (all goes to charity and show costs, none to ourselves but the Council don't care!!) and open the gates at 6pm on the Friday next year so everyone can have an extra night.

We'll be sending out details for 2008 and we hope you'll carry on with the great support we've received so far.

If you could let anyone that was planning on coming know we'd be very grateful.