Nurburgring March 2008 (Easter)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is anyone bringing a bbq or something we can bbq on?? last year all the campers went to lidl's/aldi's and got loads of beer and some food for around 10 euros each..im sure it lasted quite well..is everynoe thats camping up for doing this again...i.e big bbq and loads of beer.

and are we all going out saturday night to have pizza still?

is anyone bringing a bbq or something we can bbq on?? last year all the campers went to lidl's/aldi's and got loads of beer and some food for around 10 euros each..im sure it lasted quite well..is everynoe thats camping up for doing this again...i.e big bbq and loads of beer.

Yup big bbq and loads of beer sounds like a top idea to me !!

for sure' date=' but 'table for 30 on saturday at 8' isn't quite so universal.

[/quote']

Just say it louder and they might understand...lol

Car is all sorted now with new tyres and my new b&m short shift. also gave it a service. Just needs a clean and hoover.

Are we going to get started really early on the Sat does it open 8am? I want to get some slow laps in with relatively little traffic but I 'spose as it's Easter weekend it may be the same story for most?

The crack of dawn start should give us time to get started on Friday!

Last year I did a couple of laps before breakfast :-) From the campers I only saw Jason so early. Well worth it' date=' even though it was Easter I barely saw another car.

This year I'm planning on having breakfast first or skip it completely to save petrol.

[/quote']

Excellent wont have much in the car on Friday and definately out and about well before 8am! Hotel includes breakfast so I'm more likely to not have proper lunch and bring snacks from home with me to save petrol money

http://www.nuerburgring.de/fileadmin/webcam/webcam.jpg

:-)

if we can find any where to take us all. Who speaks German?

Used to a bit but haven't practised for years went on German exchanges etc

will try and dig out a phrase book but not promising to be able to hold a conversation with anybody! *-)

I'm out guys, sorry! I'm gutted :(

Since the car hase been bumped the amount of things i've had to have done or am doing is breaking the pocket!

New sills are about to go on as well before the respray!

Sorry to let you down! :(

Excellent wont have much in the car on Friday and definately out and about well before 8am! Hotel includes breakfast so I'm more likely to not have proper lunch and bring snacks from home with me to save petrol money

Breakfast is a buffet so depending on how shameless you are, lunch time snacks can be pocketed ;-) And we'll pass the Lidl on the route between hotel and 'Ring.

Breakfast is a buffet so depending on how shameless you are' date=' lunch time snacks can be pocketed ;-) And we'll pass the Lidl on the route between hotel and 'Ring.

[/quote']

Will remember to bring a box to put it all in!