HELPPP!!! i work away and jus got back today and pop goes a coolant hose!!! GUTTEDD!!! after 3 weeks of missing my car i cant drive the bloody thing!! i thought instead of getting raped by vw for just a replacemtn hose id get a full silicone hose kit as most of the others look abit shit now too...anyway my question after my side tracking there, does any1 know where i can get a silicone hose kit tomorrow??? i live in bham dont mind travelling too far, all ive seen so far is stealth in banbury but there £230 that seemed abit steep???

I got my full kit from Rally Design for £159.18 exc VAT.

Part Number : TCS109/C

Check the link outhttp://www.rallydesign.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=918

They had only blue and red in stock at the time. I went for the red as it goes with my ignition leads, callipers and rear clusters.

F*ck me' date=' they are so cheap! Demon Tweeks are charging £233 and that only includes 7 hoses for the coolant system!!

[/quote']

The Rally Design kit does in fact only contain the same 7 hoses as Demon Tweeks but are still a very good price and mine were delivered in less then 24hrs from ordering!

i got my 7 peice Samco kit for 171.88 including Vat and Delivery. Cuz i work for scoobyworld i get trade on all parts lol (GET IN). got it next day as well. they normaly have red and blue in stock, any other colours are around 4-6 weeks as they are made to order. and as far as Bailey Motorsport say, 7 peice kit in one lot is a big kit. all the scooby ones are 3-5 peices and come in 3 different boxes

i got my 7 peice Samco kit for 171.88 including Vat and Delivery. Cuz i work for scoobyworld i get trade on all parts lol (GET IN). got it next day as well. they normaly have red and blue in stock, any other colours are around 4-6 weeks as they are made to order. and as far as Bailey Motorsport say, 7 peice kit in one lot is a big kit. all the scooby ones are 3-5 peices and come in 3 different boxes

• 4 years later...

Sorry to bump an old thread but after a day of searching this was the thread closest to my problem. I can't seem to find a silicone hose kit on Rally Design for the mk3 VR6, anybody know if they have stopped doing them and if so a better place too look?

At the moment its looking to be around 300 for samco hoses + clips, SFS are better at 240 but not sure if this is hoses only. I'm not sure if the cheaper kits on ebay would be any good as have never used silicone hoses before.

Any info is much appreciated.