Hi, i'm sure y'all sick of answering questions like this but when it comes to wheels i get ever so slightly foncused!

Would the below wheel fit my VR6?

I already know the diameter shouldn't be a problem and i'm pretty sure the width is ok as well, just wondering about offset and stud diameter etc.

Stud Diameter: 112

Rim Width: 7.5J

Rim Diameter: 17 inches

Offset: 35

Stud Pattern: 5

If these wont fit straight on, what would be needed to get em to fit?

Cheers chaps and chapettes :)

awesome cheers fellas.

As for having the same wheels as you ben, i hope not!! Only one other person knows what wheels i'm looking at so it will be total fluke if we both looking at the same!

IF i do go for these new wheels, it will mean my ultra rare ATB's could be for sale...... depending on the interest i receive, if any!!

Next stupid question..................do you think 17" (if thats what they are they look it to me) would

a) mess up the handling on oe suspension

B) look a bit silly at the back cos the disks on the back are tiny and look small even with 15"'s

My previous reply was made in jest (excuse the pun) , however i would like to hear your opinion or do you think that the standard rims look good anyway? i would like to keep the car as original as poss cos im coming up for chain renewal, clutch, etc just thinking about £££

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1187350004_6185_FT189862_dsc00153.jpg]1187350004_6185_FT189862_dsc00153_.jpg[/lightbox]

Yer they are 17"

A) i really wouldnt know about the suspension and how it would be effected to be honest! do think it would make THAT much of a difference really tho.

B) the brakes cant be any smaller then the ones on the golf vr6's can they? if they arent then i've never thought the looked silly on mine but i guess its all personal taste!

Standard rims to look good and keep the whole thing totally standard if thats what your wanting. otherwise you could go down then OEM look. i.e. keep it looking original but not standard! using other VAG parts or VAG specific parts to subtle modify the car but till keep it relatively original! Only the real enthusiast would be able to spot any differences.

If you did decide to take the OEM look ATB's are one of the wheel manufacturers to go for. this is because they specifically make wheels for VAG cars (along with other inferior marques ;) ) a bit like BBS. Anyway fella i'm not even sure i really want to sell them yet! cant make up my mind coz like i said early in this topic, they are quite rare.

ohhhhhh decisions decisions!!

Thats fair enough, maybe in time i could go for the BBS like on the storm rado or maybe like the orig golf ones.cos i think these look good while keeping it in near orig spec. ive only had my rado for a month now and am just focusing on keep the car highly maintained(which is a job in itself) just out of curiosity if you were me what would you do to my rado? :S