Any one got staffy?

Anyone got staffys on here, i got one and she so nutty, she only 1yr and half old so still a puppy. But she just hyper 24/7. All the other staffs i see are so carm, do as there told! She got out the other day and this bright yellow car went passed and she was off chasing this car up road. It wasnt funny at time but couldnt help but laugh when got her back as it looked like that toyoata advert with the bloke chasing yaris saying "thats my car"

I got 2, 1 6yr old bitch and a nutty 18month male. The plan is to mate them but for the post 2 seasons he aint got a clue! my bitch starts shaggin him cos she gets so pissed off (propa funny to watch though). Blaze (bitch) is lurvely a propa lady, loves a fuss and wont leave your side but Harvey (male), typical bloke he farts, poos, chews my tables (we have had 3 in 18months) he even started to chew through the kitchen wall ffs. Saying that though he is getting better we wouldn' t swap him for the world, well...............

No the feeling. Couldnt get ride of her, even tho one day she chewed cd's and dvd's, pi**ed and c*ap all over kitchen, ripped blinds down, chewed table leg, scratched door and also chewed telephone. Not bad for few hours lol

got m8s who have 'em. Is it a proper papers dog???

Apparently....... They are a bit like people..... some are librarians, some are in need of locking up..... me m8 gave me a couple of links. This one seems to cover the basics. Hope it helps !!!!!

http://www.yourpurebredpuppy.com/reviews/staffordshirebullterriers.html

So as long as they are trained exercised lots ( he walks for hours on the beach) and kept in heir place they are great ;)

i got a mate called staffy does that count lol hes 21 and still a pain in the arse' date=' trained to seek out bitches in heat(his words not mine) loves long walks round town visiting the local watering holes and always fights with other males

[/quote']

lol, you sure he aint a dog

My Staff is 8 years old and nice and calm, never put a lead on him, never shut him in let him mooch about doing his own thing. He calmed down at 5 to 6 years old, but he still has a mad turn a couple of times a week, and if you egg him on he's mad for as long as you encourage him.

Only advice I was given when he was young was from the vet who said always let him know your the boss and his pack leader and he'll behave, otherwise he'll be a nightmare, which his brother was who lived at my sisters and was shown who the boss wasn't so thought he was the boss.

My old boy like sleeping best, then eating rabbits and guiney pigs when we took him to my mates house and he ate their pets...LOL... shouldn't laugh but it was funny in a twisted way.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d13/bulldogstaffy/Fletch.jpg

How do you post pics? She is getting better, rolls over, sit, lay and give you paws. But she just dont wanna come back when she off lead. Then the angryer you get when shouting she gets scared and runs, but if you call her back normally she has none of it. The only way that sort of works is if i call her then run like mad away from har,then she chaises me.

Oh yea she scared of cats to and chickens lol, she gives it the large when she see them, then when they turn on her she dont no what to do.

Staffies can take up to 18 months to settle down, although ......... one i've bred who is now 7 is still a complete nutter, we showed him up untill aba 4 i think.

We just got a bitch now who is 12 and riddled with cancer but still enjoying life. My BOY passed away this time last year awesome dog was a sad time.

GAV ........ stunning dog mate

Staffies can take up to 18 months to settle down' date=' although ......... one i've bred who is now 7 is still a complete nutter, we showed him up untill aba 4 i think.

We just got a bitch now who is 12 and riddled with cancer but still enjoying life. My BOY passed away this time last year awesome dog was a sad time.

GAV ........ stunning dog mate

[/quote']

Really sorry to hear that about both dogs. Its so wired how they become one of the family

i would love to post a picture up of my little girl staff but i cant for the life of me do it on this site

. think i`ve been one lucky lad. mine has never chewed anything in my house. i can leave her with the run of house with no worries. she walk`s by my side not needing a lead ( but always do when by roads ) best of all shes only just turned 12 months old!!!!

Ours is 11 years old (77 in dog years) next month. He was very hyper when he was younger. But he now is very graceful now and a is excellent with our 18 month old son. Has such a lovely character. Often when we are out, people ask to stroke him and even 1 couple took a photo of him.

Jon :)

Image036.jpg

02jun07b.jpg

a20.jpg

19may07d.jpg

050507b.jpg

Even likes VW's and helps keep my car clean!

Image000.jpg

i would love to post a picture up of my little girl staff but i cant for the life of me do it on this site

. think i`ve been one lucky lad. mine has never chewed anything in my house. i can leave her with the run of house with no worries. she walk`s by my side not needing a lead ( but always do when by roads ) best of all shes only just turned 12 months old!!!!

We need to swap lol