Everyone needs a Gilmour

Anyone got a Gilmour foam master 2? mine arrived today, so had to have a go on it, so filled the reservior up with shampoo, connected it to the hose and pulled the trigger. Next thing my neighbours are all looking at me, stood on the drive, laughing my ass off, blasting my car with a thick coat of foam, the likes off which is normally only seen putting fires out at plane crashes! Left it to soak for 5 mins, then rinsed. My car was covered in shite because of all the rain weve had, but when i rinsed it was spotless, without touching the paint work with a mitt or anything! reducing putting swirls into the paint even more than the 2 bucket trick

well worth getting, if only to make the kids in you street jealous and have a laugh whilst washing your car :)

i used zymol shampoo( i alternate between that and autoglym) and a bit of snow foam fluid, it used a fair bit as i used it neat, think i was supposed to put in shampoo and top the bottle up with water? probably 2 caps full off each. I also had a bit of oil on the drive from when i did an oil change the other week, the snow foam stuff lifted that straight off.