Storm Developments

http://www.stormdevelopments.co.uk/

Have any of you been there or heard of them?...they have a nice collection of Golfs.

I bought a performance kit off them...full Pipe inc manifold, 10mm Leads and 70'c Thermo-stat.

It sounds loverly...i just cant wait untill its all settled in.

Other parts i have installed EBC disks all round and EBC Red pads, Koni Sports shocks and a Jettex filter.

I could post a picture if you wanted...i'll need to wash it again..after a 3 hour wash session and the rain and dirt messed it up again.

Storm are fast becoming the new VW kings down south, Stealth is a bit far for us on the south coast and i know a few guys on here that use Storm, they really know what they're doing and Andy the boss is a great guy always willing to help! I find him more knowledgable than Vince at Stealth, sorry Vince! They have got some awesome cars in there garage including my hopefully soon to be Syncro 3ltr 415bhp VR6!! Watch this space lol...

Didn't personally have a good experience with them a year or two ago. And reading another vw forum I'm apparently not the only one.

However others say good things about them though since I used them, so they may be better now.

They do have some awesome example cars.

They have got some awesome cars in there garage including my hopefully soon to be Syncro 3ltr 415bhp VR6!!

I was there yesterday...they told me of the MK2 R32 with one super charger hitting 600bhp..but was introducing another to make it 2...all in the name of development...i love it !!

The have a Mk5 engine TOP and a MK4 Bottom to run in one car.. (6)

They have got some awesome cars in there garage including my hopefully soon to be Syncro 3ltr 415bhp VR6!!

I was there yesterday...they told me of the MK2 R32 with one super charger hitting 600bhp..but was introducing another to make it 2...all in the name of development...i love it !!

The have a Mk5 engine TOP and a MK4 Bottom to run in one car.. (6)

Thats the plan for my syncro putting a second charger on, as an when i can afford it, the enigine has been built specifically to take it which should get me above 500 bhp. Their mk2 R32 is awesome!

Yeah i get all my work done there as it just down the road, the guys are great and both my passat turbo and the vr6 have and will continue to go to them.

Yeah the mk2 r32 SC is mad, i have heard about the twin SC project. thats going to make that one hell of a mad project.