Will Alloys with ET55 fit a mk3 vr6?

I just 'spaced' my porsche wheels (ET55) with H&R hub adapters and are fine - I got my adapters from Europerformance.co.uk, £220 delivered (which is the best price I could get). I got 25mm adapters, but you can get a larger width - the larger the width the more the wheels will stick out from the car, but you need a minimum of the difference between the 2 offsets (VW and the Subaru) - i.e if the difference is 20mm (35-55), then you need at least a 20mm spacer. Hope this helps - I found it quite confusing before I did mine, so if you need to know anything else just shout!

Ok, that is expensive, won these wheels of ebay for £41, but the owner decided he is going to charge me £60 incl packaging and paypl charges, furthermore I have to pay another £35 for courier service, then another £150 for tyres, and now a further £200 for adapters...hhmmm, I might as well just get the 17" TT COMPS instead. Btw these are 15's but they sure look good, should I take them?

1d95_0.JPG

1c3e_1.JPG

well that's personal preference - to me 15's are just a little bit small, but then that's my own preference. They're nice looking wheels though. bit different from the comps which is good...

in my opinion - thats too much ££ to spend on some 15s (when you add up postage, spacers etc etc). But all down to personal preference.

Note: I'm running the original standard 15s with standard suspension on my VR6 at the moment, and if I change it would have to be to go to 16s at least, if not 17s. BUT I wouldn't change wheels without dropping the suspension too - 'cause it looks so much better when its been dropped 35mm or more.

Yeah, guy's you are all right!, Why bother spending all that money, maybe if they fitted straight on then it would have been cool, I am going to pass, maybe consider 17's?? Hopefully will have the car lowered soon, that will helpmake a decision as I am not sure how low it might end up :)