At the end of the month im off on holiday to Sri Lanka! Unfortunately i dont travel well as a passenger and get bored very quickly. I have got a PSP to keep myself amused, but i dont know what games are going to keep me occupied long enough. I have FIFA 07 and NFS Carbon, but was wondering if anyone could recommend any others?

Thanks.

N.B- When i return from holiday my PSP will be for sale if anyones interested :P

I've not got GT on the PSP, but if youre after car racing games, then I'd suggest getting F1 2006. I must confess after F1 2005 I wasn't expecting much from it, but Sony have at last done a really good job. More of a simulator than an arcade representitve of the F1 season, it quickly becomes very addictive watching your lap times decrease as you slowly get the hang of the tracks - and with full GP weekend mode it'll definitely soak up the hours otherwise spent waiting for the plane to land etc.

Keeping with the car based games, you could also go for any of the need for speed titles, or even grab Ridge Racers 2, but both aren't as satisfying to play as F1 06 IMO.

As for other game types, you can't ignore 'Loco Roco' which is absolutely hilarious fun and will not only get you giggling, but also keep you amused for several hours at a time.

Lego Starwars is pretty fautless and Tomb Raider Legend is very slick (hardly any difference from the PC version)

Of course, if you've got a custom firmware installed, you ought to slap on as many emulators and roms to your memory stick as possible - there's nothing like a quick blast on tetris or Sonic 2 to clear away the seriousness of todays gaming!

Hope that helps :D