Who's got bikes on here ?????

Ive got an 01 honda cr 250, spent 3000 when i was 17 doing it up, striped it and rebuilt it in my shed over winter, race spec's it, and had teh visuals fully done.. the bike was 1700 to buy.. ive rode it over the summer and even tho i dont realy use it anymore i cant sell it cuz i love it too much!!

acceleration wise it beats my vr6 and the front lifts up off the floor in every gear, apart from 5th! i have to get new rear tyre every month, it just shreds em on the dirt!!

I got triumph daytona 500cc, But here the catch it built in 1975 and there was only 18 of them

made and at the mo there only about 8 that people no off. So the value off that is going up as quick as my golf is going down lol.

I got triumph daytona 500cc' date=' But here the catch it built in 1975 and there was only 18 of them

made and at the mo there only about 8 that people no off. So the value off that is going up as quick as my golf is going down lol.

[/quote']

My neighbour bought a 500 daytona new in 72 and put all the go faster bits on at the time, made it look like a cafe racer, he kept all the standard parts as well and still has the bike now, he still rides it as well.

I got triumph daytona 500cc' date=' But here the catch it built in 1975 and there was only 18 of them

[/quote']

My neighbour bought a 500 daytona new in 72 and put all the go faster bits on at the time, made it look like a cafe racer, he kept all the standard parts as well and still has the bike now, he still rides it as well.

Would be very intresting if it was the same, as they did make the daytona, but the one that i have is part doytona and part boniville. The reason why this happened is something went wrong at truimpet and they built these bikes from the parts they had.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been down to Illfracombe on Friday morning on my blade, went the coast road through Minehead took me 3 hours dead from Oxfordshire. On the way home I had a time to beat but it was raining so I when the main road across the moors to Taunton up the M5 then M4 to the Bath turn off then across country and got home in 2 hours 45 mins and averaged 41.5 mpg and stayed over a 100 as much as poss.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d13/bulldogstaffy/DSCN48673362.jpg