Anyone have link to mark 4 R32 review on Top Gear

Hi

Just read a post further below re the R32 and there was a link in one of the threads to http://www.buzzhumor.com/videos/1714/Top_Gear_VW_Golf_R32 which contains a clip containing a Top Gear review about the mark 4 R32. All seemed great for 4 mins then the clip stopped even though it was all fully downloaded. Tried it a few times and keeps stopping randomly half way and I have to start from the beginning again with no way to fast forward to go to any point in the clip. Does anyone have any other links to the same clip or similar Top Gear review about it (had a search in YouTube but can't find the Top Gear review about the mk4 R32)?

Thanks for any help.

keep it civil PHM.

The link is the same for me matth 76.

Did it cut out on you too? Downloads and buffers fine (seemingly so) and then it plays but will all of a sudden stop and go back to the beginning and won't reach the end for some reason. Anyone know an alternative link on YouTube or WMV format as those clips play fine?

Cheers

heah i am calmed down lol ....... im more worried about him riding horses in a previous career lol .... but im chilled and acknowledge i got the timings wrong !!!! but heah do any of us really care ! i dont ! just receiving offensive pm's is not my game of cricket as met some real good blokes from the leeds area off here so dont want my good memories of harewood house etc tarnished !

you said your self you were being tongue and cheek, and there is a thin line between that and just cheeky, and theres always a risk that some one will take offence. i myself have lost many friends this way. *random* any way have you tried joinin a r32 site yet?

ps: 2 threads have already been locked over this ...lets not make it 3

no haven't joined the R32 one as to be honest only intend having it another 2 years and will keep it as FVWSH so wont need any info on maintenance etc .... and i wouldn't have a clue where to start ! then i think i'll move onto audi's ! yes all was tongue in cheek and any members who've met me up at leeds i hope would agree im not a nasty person and love vw's ! i dont think an r32 site would have much success until the prices come down ..... which they will hopefully as quickly as an RS4 !!

didnt come accoss nasty at all mate, just slightly big headed tbh, and maybe hit a touchy subject wich is the fact vr6s are worth next to nothing now compared to what they should be...and yes its not as good as its predicessor the 'R' but it wouldnt be much of a predicesor if it was worse & slower would it. but its cool you wont recieve any hate mail from myself i have better things to do, and that shouldnt be happening on this site anyway.

heah i am calmed down lol ....... im more worried about him riding horses in a previous career lol .... but im chilled and acknowledge i got the timings wrong !!!! but heah do any of us really care ! i dont ! just receiving offensive pm's is not my game of cricket as met some real good blokes from the leeds area off here so dont want my good memories of harewood house etc tarnished !

you just cant leave it can you? and heres your mail you sent me? see what other members think shall we?

household division ? not quite right of the line ... that was reserved for another regiment ... im only gonna have the r32 for a couple of years as have moved on and an RS4 beckons when the prices come down ... by the way you got the number of f's and s's the wrong way round in profession !! anyway mate enjoy your vr6 and will no doubt bump into you at a show sometime - the people whom i have met from this club in person have been great and very personable ... and always friendly ... unfortunately you dont seem to fall into this category - i like forward to meeting you at a show sometime .... then we can discuss whose regiment, and indeed car ,,, was 'right of the line' ... enjoy informing young boys about how gr8 a vr6 is ... au revoir ! what rank did you rise to in the household lot ? **** of horse ? enjoy x

i am calm mofo, i just dont take kindly to some ego maniac trying to insinuate im in the wrong......when i have done nothing wrong except point out i dont share the same bleary eyed view they do just to justify why they spent 15k on a car thats newer but no faster than what they already had! needs to grow up, bet then leeds got relagated today so i do feel quite chuffed!! av it!!

Thanks mate. Interesting review. Not perfect by any means in Clarkson's eyes. I was very surprised to learn the focus RS was a second quicker round the track, although even more surprised to find both cars were 3 or 4 full seconds quicker than a subaru impreza. They must have been comparing it to the lower powered NON-STI bug eye or later version.

Do you know where I could find a review about the mk3 VR6 on Top Gear? This is going back some time but yet to find this review any where on the net.

Thanks again.

Cheers mate. I'll take a look. No doubt it's a VR with horrible standard suspension. Should have tested one with uprated suspension.

If anyone does know of a link to the top gear review about the mk3 vr6 please let us know.

i dont think they did a proper review tbh.

it wouldnt be a fair test if soem of the cars had upgraded suspension and some didnt, or if tehy all did and soem were differnet kits....its a test on standard cars, and its an area vw slacked a bit on the golf vr6...suprised how well the 106 gti did.