i've recently got myself a highline and i am really pleased with it! only thing is the oil temp seems to be very high, its always above 100 getting up to around 120 after bout 15 mins of driving no matter how the car is driven although the water temp always sits bang in the middle of the guage! i've been reading around on here and most seem to run at alot lower temps and i'm getting a bit concerned about this! is there actually anything wrong with this or am i just being silly? i am seriously considering a mocal oil cooler to try and get the oil running at a lower temp - is there any point in doing this?

cheers greg

get the oil pump changed ASAP mate

my best mates pump is knackered only symptom bein very high oil temps and its knackered his engine!!

before that , just try simply changing your oil . could be in need a an oil and filter change .

hope this helps : )

Liam

Odd that your water temp stays normal. However I would check if your thermostat is 100% ok as it can stick. It is very high but still within safe limits. But its not the normal temp at all. I'd drive it down to Stealth Racing.. you're not far at all. Will be worth the trip and they will def fix your problem ...one of the best in the uk for the vr and very good prices too. I'd try not to drive it till then (could do damage if something is wrong costing a lot more money)... or if you really have to keep it below 3k revs. Give Vince a call at Stealth when you book it in and explain the symptoms.