silly mate *pics of scooby*

its a genisis single point injection and completely standard for now . i dunno why im paying so much ' date=' my main reason i guess are - im the policy holder so im not a named driver on someone else's policy , no years NCB , just passed test and is my first car !! quinn direct came up cheapest for me :) ill just stick it out and wait for the price to come down with age .

as for a is it a G - I wish!! lol

Liam :)

[/quote']

Fair play insuring it in your own name etc.

My first car was a hand me down 1.0 ltr Fiesta, you'll get there in the end.

Thats not bad mine was £1200 fully comp at 20/21

im 23 now with a traders policy so mines £300 a year :)

So how would i go about getting me a traders policy!? ;)

i dont think its that simple

My bro runs a garage/bodyshop, im down as bein a part owner so i am covered by his insurance fully comp on any car that is taxed (the car itself doesnt have to be insured)

If i didnt have this policy my VR would be a daily driver

Does a traders policy cover fire and theft or are they part of the garages liability insurance?

im not sure about the ins n outs of it, i just know im covered Fully Comp to drive any vehicle i have a licence for in UK and EU countries :)

^^ that and its looks shiiiiiiiiiiiite despite its power! i cant understand why everybody (under 25) raves about those shiiiiity cars? after all its a Datsun with a spoiler without the quality of a Honda!

Oh yeah, they look like sh*te, no doubt about it. Nasty plasticky dash too, and no leather, even as an optional extra. But they ARE great fun to drive.

Limited shelf life though. Ten quid says he sells it in 12 months' time. Then he will learn about arguably the biggest drawback of Scooby ownership - the monsterous depreciation.