Anybody got any ideas what might be causing the above?? My front drivers window has a mind of its own, put it down and it activates all on it's own and returns to the top, a pain in the ass if you've to stop and pay a toll bridge or summat...yeah! I know DON'T STOP lols, but seriously it's a pain in the Butt as no sooner than it's down fully then, it'll go straight back up! AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHH! ~:( ~:( Help!

P.S it has the one touch facility, also it's in reverse i.e down is"UP" and up is "DOWN" .....Grrrrrrrrrrr ~:( ~:(

[ Edited ]

sounds like a short, have the thing abits and check it. Might have been put in the wrong way round :) also check the connections in the hinge part of the door. My rear d/s passenger window is funkai, press it and you get relay clicking noises from the other passenger door..... strange....

Alarm was disconnected due to imobiliser kicking in during AA inspection, eventually removed...so I know it ain't the alarm te...he (unless the cars called "Christine" :o !alien and is experiencing "phantom" signals %-6 !dodge ~:( )