hi guys wondering if you can help me here, i have seen a set of rh cup zw1 rims, they are 5x112 fitment but i can get adapters from venom, but they are 8.5 inch wide and the et is 53, so what size of adapters would be best? and also will the wheels be to wide for the car on the front, or could i just change the lips to 1.5 inch lips , but i aint sure how large the lips are on them just now. any help appriciated,

thanks

if you get 25mm adaptors they will be et28. you'll need your arches rolling to avoid rubbing if the car is lowered (and if it isnt lowered they'll look silly!)

You can change the dishes for smaller ones, I believe they originally come as 8x17 et 60 but I'm not sure what size the standard dishes are. I would check that if the dishes have already been changed to make them 8.5x17 the guy selling them might still have the originals or if not he might know what size they were. You could sell the wider dishes to get some money back ;)

yeah i had ZW1`s on my highline, just sold them on for some BBS, The RH adaptors i got with them from new were 25mm as said by justin, this makes them the "right" offset and bolt pattern for an 8j rim, and they fit fine and as long as its not silly low you dont need arches rolled, well i didnt anyway, if yours are 8 1/2 j then if you got 20mm adaptors that would take them in a bit more and cure your arch clearance problem, there was loads of room to the callipers on mine so you shouldnt have and issues with clearance, very cool rims too, loved mine but fancied a change

1170515008_2067_FT156946_100_0092.jpg

1170515008_2067_FT156946_101_0193.jpg

• 2 weeks later...