Sun 7th Jan Kettering Meet

Apart from Tesco's will have been shut for an hour.

But otherwise I agree with Blondie.. Bring'em on. Maybe not the best place for show plates.

There is a travel inn/beefeater type place at A14 J17 which would make a good plan B. The weather is looking a bit crap.

TG

There is nothing they can do....

At the end of the day we are not a bunch of chav kids in trackies and baseball caps and more fake gold than you can shake a stick at with our windows down and the 5 15" subs in our boot shaking the whole world...... :-)

As long as we are not tw*ts like that then I see no reason why they will bother us...

Coppers in this area seem to be ok, I never get pulled over for anything anymore, even speeding, I have been past police cars on the A45 at 80+MPH while the roads are clear and they have left me be...

If I was driving stupidly I think it would be a different matter.

Like Nige said though there are plenty of places around that we could go to also IF we are told to move on....

Weather is a bit grey here at the moment...Hopefully it will clear for tomorrow....

See ya all there :-)

Mark.

Split [or cracked] my cat (li) [and not the furry kind (@) ].

Having looked - this has caused other damage to my already problematic exhaust system which is doing my head in.

Anyway i will be somewhat noisier than normal tomorrow.

Will still be there but may be little late as hadn't realised the mighty Tottenham Hotspurs where on the box.

Hoep it don't rain all day as really need to wash car as it ain't been washed for months now

shame on you craggsy. i wash my car if its raining of not. a clean car being rained on is better than a dirty one in the same instant! lol, get out there you wuss.

Great turn out for our first meet:-)

Thanks to everyone who came (TG,Craggsy,FlyingAnt,Blondie,swfblade+friend &LFVR6 not sure if you got lost?)

Hopefully the weather will improve for next time, but at least the pub was warm :-)

Next meet planned for Sunday 4th Feb in Peterborough hope to see everyone again & those who couldn't make it today.

Donna

;-)

Real good to meet some new people again !

Also good to get back into the swing of things after xmas and new year.....

Looking forward to the next little get together, hopefully as time goes on more and more people will start to come along. Will be good to meet people and get to know them before the new show season starts. No need to be shy....Just come on over !

Thanks to Craggsy for the Vag-Com... At least I know it's only a sensor now, it's a weight off my mind :-)

Thanks to everyone for coming ;-)

Mark.