Flatspot on my VR-HELP-SORTED!!!!!!!!!!

Hey peeps,can anyone help,got a bit of a flatspot on me VR,1st and 2nd gear,if i put foot straight down on those gears,it struggles at first,then kicks in,if i take off real slow,then its normal!!!WTF!!!Help!!!,changed the HT leads,gone fractionally worse,could it be the coilpack?Help somebody,im down by Nw london,if anybody had this problem and solved it,please give me a call and let me know please!!!07732817870!!!!As it sxmas i know peeps are busy,but me need me Vr on the road too,xmas pressies to deliver to nieces and nephews!!!!HELP!!!

Do you have cams? Some cams give a slight flat spot in low revs in first gear - mine does below 2000 revs but that is normal and there is more power higher up. If you definitely don't have cams then I would get it on vag com or down The Phirm or Stealth if you are near to either. Have you had any work done on the car, such as chains done recently or anything to do with the top of the engine?

When you take off slowly your revs have risen to the power band so the flat spot is less noticable whereas moving off quickly the difference will be more noticable because you are accelerating harder.

Do you have cams? Some cams give a slight flat spot in low revs in first gear - mine does below 2000 revs but that is normal and there is more power higher up. If you definitely don't have cams then I would get it on vag com or down The Phirm or Stealth if you are near to either. Have you had any work done on the car' date=' such as chains done recently or anything to do with the top of the engine?

When you take off slowly your revs have risen to the power band so the flat spot is less noticable whereas moving off quickly the difference will be more noticable because you are accelerating harder.

[/quote']

Cheers dude!!! Apparently cams are in vehicle

All sorted thank god,seems like no2 ht lead was not in rite,changed over plug 1&2...seems thers a likle more usage on no2 plug compared to no 1....have to investigate into that,Plus the guy that sorted the problem said that it could be the coil pack 75% on the way out...!!Thanks all for all your responses...much appreciated! ;)