[moved] anyone changed their rear beam bushes?

well....so far no! but the hardest bits is gettin the bolt out past the brake line, we managed to 'persuade' it to. gotta remove the biasing valve on the other side, but haven't done that yet.

tip - check you've got the correct bushes before you remove the old one!!!

Bit of a long story but hey here it goes.

I needed to change my rear bushes to sell the car cause every time I hit a bump it would make a huge bang from the rear end &| So my b/f was got some bushes from vw and the in the same day he was having words with his mate who also has a mkIII. Now he was really unhappy about his blistan suspension so he asked if he could swap my lowing springs for his. I knew he had recently done rear bushes on his car so I agreed and said yep you can have my springs but only if you change my rear bushes at the same time.

Now what he ended up doing was swaping his rear axle for mine cause he had fitted these poly bushes and they wouldn't come off his so I ended up with them and he got the new ones &|

Confused yet??

I didn't like them because of all the road noise they created, it was horible on the motorway. Will find out what make they were cause obviously I didn't buy them.