Finally got my VR on the road!!!

Well after 2 months of VR6 ownership I finally get to drive the feckin thing! Its a real change to my Punto GT thats for sure!!

The car is basically standard at the moment, just an airfilter to release the VR6 roar!! I was thinking about a SS exhaust but don't really want it to be noisy just for looks. I like the scorpion STW style and was wondering is it worth just getting the backbox or should i go for the full system?

Cheers

Chris

I'll get pics up later hopefully (When I get back from work and have washed it) This is the STW STW-1.gif

I really want a set of coilovers but can't really afford it at the moment. Which wheels do the VR6's have as standard as mine hasn't got them on. It has a set of 15" 5 spokes off the mark 4's.

Cheers Chris, I would be looking for a full system, and also I can't really afford it at the moment :-( could only justify paying out for one if mine starts blowing!

Maybe if I hack at it with a screwdriver.....

Eat This, looks nice mate, does it have the scorpion logo on the ends cos all the pics on their web site don't seem to have them on, unless i'm blind, which is a distinct possibility, lol

no its not a scorpion i cant remember what it is (doh) its a full system with a decat pipe il get some new pics on sometime it looks well nice gleamin il find out what it it i think it cost £250 all in fitted also

:D

[ Edited Sun Jun 27 2004, 06:25PM ]