power output

I've got a v2 vortec stage 2 setup but have a shrick manifold sat in the shed! What sort of power/torque should i expect if i bung it on? Its a 1997 vr6 (obd2)

Its got a lot of power (it seems) but i still have problems keeping pace with hot hatches! is sonething wrong somewhere?

If its properly mapped you should see around 280ish bhp (I think) and if you fit the shrick (and get it mapped afterwards too) you should see a healthy rise in torque (not much power though) possibly up to 20 extra lbs/ft, and more importantly that increase in torque should be low down in the revs which will help. Of course if you don't want the shrick I'll take it of your hands for a few £'s!

Sounds like your car may not be mapped properly if you are having trouble with saxos and the like. Depends which hot hatches you are having trouble with... pulsars and starlet turbos will surprise quite a few cars!

There as got to be something wrong with the running of your car to struggle with hot hatches,but they could be modified?

My schrick has made my car alot quicker through the gears and off the mark aswell, but the map may have helped alot because my car has never had a remap until now.

shame to leave a schrick in your shed.