is there any meets near the leeds area?? Elland rd, 5th nov.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry about this but i've broken my car +o( so i'm not very happy about it, and it will not be fixed for two weeks. snaped a drive shaft last night :o so i will not be able to make it to the sunday 5th turn out. i'm gutted cause it would have been my first meet and i'm going to have to wait till the next one :@

cheers riggs :-d my email address is bigleem@hotmail.co.uk if you send me an email i'll send you my number and we can arrange something :) your a star mate might be hungover so i'll have to see, thanks again

1162414745_4681_FT142474_picture_021_.jpg

this is what i look like after a few drinks!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm in a place called farsley near pudsey????

Excellant' date=' ash i get to meet ya and tek the piss in person!

Oil oil gunky poo, still makes me laugh now man ; )

[/quote']

Oooops forgot about that! LOL

i tried inviting this guy at the petrol station last night in a mk4, but i think they were either scared of me due to turning up in my mates pimp Scooby mobile and his bro was in his focus RS following........

Guest DougyG40

Hey guys just thought i'd sign up to let you know about this meet

First time we have done it but hoping to make it a monthly thing

Looking on the other forums i have advertised it on sounds like theres going to be a fair few attending

If in the unfortunate case the car park gets full we can always park in the other pub accross the road or move down to morrisons which is less than half a mile down road

Should be a good mixture or Golfs, Polos, Rados maybe and lupo's

Hope to see you all there

Guest DougyG40

Ye just like to thank eveyone who turned up wasn't bad for a first meet think i counted 20 cars

i think next month we will find a similar location to the pub with more space or just have it at morrisons

Hope to see more of you next month

Morrisons was good. We had our own section' date=' and it was a bit easier to work out who had turned up for the meet!

[/quote']

Sorry didn't get to meet you was your car the one with borbrt T on. Saw that in the Pub but didn't see it in Morrisons.

I blame Riggs to much of a (B) monster and some had to keep him company ;)