PCD adapters advice 5*112 - 5*100

Hi folks,

I'm desperate to get hold of a set of Antera 123 alloys. They've not been around for 5 years I reckon but I'd take a set in any condition to have refurbed tbh.

Seen a set on the Bay but PCD is 112 - damn it!

I need 5*100.

If anybody knows of a set or where I could get some I would be extremely grateful!

Pic for reference:

Antera123wheels.jpg

I hear what you are saying guys....great advice.

So how do I know which adapters to go for, 15 or 20mm? The arches at present are totally stock. The et on the Antera's is 35.

I've never had to have arch work done to fit wheels before so I'm kinda slow on what's involved exactly. Can someone give me a layman's guide and possibly a recommendation on people that'll do the work?

I'm in central Scotland if that helps geographically.

If theyre et35 you're going to need some arch work as with 20mm adaptors they'll be et15!

And like i say Justin it "....depends if you have had any arch work done" as I run et 15 quite easy and low.

dscam- arch work really should be left to people that know what they are doing as in Body shops

And like i say Justin it "....depends if you have had any arch work done" as I run et 15 quite easy and low.

dscam- arch work really should be left to people that know what they are doing as in Body shops

er that'll be why I said 'you'll need arch work' I didnt say you couldnt run et15... we're saying the same thing so Im not sure I see your point?

dscam, H&R do 20mm adaptors for 5x112 > 5x100 (I've not seen 15mm ones in that stud pattern)

To do the arches properly you need to find a good bodyshop and get the lips inside the arches flattened and the panels repainted... you might also have to have them pulled out a bit as well. Depending on the bodyshop could cost anything from £100-£250 a corner

Thaks fellas, really appreciate you knowledge and advice on this one....as I say, it's new territory for me.

The car is getting a full respray anyway so I can hopefully incorporate the arch rolling into the job.

I've checked out the H&R site and their stuff looks top quality. Any UK stockists at a good price for the PCD adapters?