Post the instructions or email me them, and I could probably translate for you. I was born in VDub Country! ALso there are sites that will translate text. I can give you details of the site if you interested. Best bit is they are free!!!! Don`t know how well they would deal with technical things though. They are fine with the basics, like name age and pets etc!

right i phoned gwent vw, the bloke swears they wil fit! so i looked at them again. i have two different fitting kits wit different size bolts! so that is no good. and even worse is that the struts are fucking different lengths!

and one looks like its been fitted b4 and is all scratched!!

ive took photos and will mail them when i get home. i just dont believe this, i should of brought the ones i seen at ed38 and cancelled the order instead of waiting over 2 weeks for them, their excuse being that they had a load come in and they were the wrong ones, and wouldnt fit!! no fucking shit!!

sorry to go on! but it is alot of hassle for a pair of bonnet struts!!

ive not had any dealings with gwent, but i have heardsome rather unfavourable comments about them, i bought some lifters from germany and they sent me 2 right hand side ones that confused me for a while.

when you get the right ones the fitment will be clear when you offer them up to car, make sure you don't lose the little 'u' clips ;)