VR6OC Rolling Road Day Sat 25th November

Just to reitterate what Warren has said this is seriously on the verge of being cancelled due to lack of interest.

Come on peeps for the sake of 23pfor a second class stamp please get your cheques to us - The cheques aren't banked so you dont have to spend any money bar the cost of a stamp!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checked the AA and I will be heading on M1 at 15a then M6 and that lot. SO if ne1 wants to meet at 15a or any garage on M1 wud b gr8 cheers!

That's strange, MultiMap has me getting OFF the M1 at 15A, heading down to Banbury / Buckingham and then West across country.

Either way, I'd be happy to cruize with ya. Cough up your deposit though or else we won't be going anywhere :-(

TG

I should be at this one although without the car on the rollers since it had it's clutch stripped at the Pod :-(

Everywhere I drive now I get a nasty burny smell when I get out :-(

I would get it sorted before but I don't really have the money and am hoping the clutch will last until after xmas.....

Mark.

I've removed peopole names who have not paid now so unless people cough up your not going on the rollers - only fair to those who have made the effort to send a deposit so com'on peeps £5 which in thery your not actually spending is not much to ask!

Sorry i didn't respond to your PM's Claire, i forgot to come back on to keep up to date with this.

I won't be running the LCR on the day anyway, but i might try to get along to say hi as its been a while since i've seen you guys.

Be good to see some cars getting their nuts wringed again too!