VR6OC Rolling Road Day Sat 25th November

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Right 34 names on the list I'll be PMing you all and asking for a £5 deposit to confim your place on the rollers this can be paid by cheque or Paypal.

This deposit will be paid back to you when you arrive at the RR day. If you dont turn up you will not get your deposit back!

Sorry we have to do this but we need to confirm numbers to the venue

PM's sent to everyone!!! PLease read

Hello,

Following on from previous experiences of RR days the committee has decided to ask people to make a £5 deposit to guarantee their place on the rolling road day.

This payment is fully refundable on the day of the Rolling Road.

Payment can be made via two ways

Paypal Payment sent to events@vr6oc.com

Or

Post dated Cheque for the 25th November made payable to Mr Pete Leese and sent to

The VR6 Owners Club

PO BOX 1132

Winscombe

BS25 5WZ

With either payment please include your Full name and Forum name.

Anybody who does not make this payment within one week of the event will automatically be removed from the list.

If there are low numbers of payments one week before the event the RR day will be cancelled.

On the day when you turn up if you have paid by Paypal you will be refunded £5 cash and if you paid via cheque your cheque will be returned to you.

If you do not turn up your money will be banked into the VR6 Owners Club Account and no refund will be given.

We hope this does not inconvenience anyone but I’m sure you understand why we have had to do this.

Thanks

Claire

Hi Claire. Just joined forum because i will be a proud owner of a Corrado Storm on monday. Would like to come to the event. To meet some of you guys and check out peoples rides. Is it possible to come as spectator? If so is there an entry fee? Would like to get car on RR but just standard VR6.

Hi Claire. Just joined forum because i will be a proud owner of a Corrado Storm on monday. Would like to come to the event. To meet some of you guys and check out peoples rides. Is it possible to come as spectator? If so is there an entry fee? Would like to get car on RR but just standard VR6.

Hi ya you are more than welcome to come along as a spectator and if you want to run your car you are more than welcome as you have probably read we are taking £5 deposits to guarantee your place and the RR day to go ahead as we need to make sure we get cars along to our new venue - See below;

Following on from previous experiences of RR days the committee has decided to ask people to make a £5 deposit to guarantee their place on the rolling road day.

This payment is fully refundable on the day of the Rolling Road.

Payment can be made via two ways

Paypal Payment sent to events@vr6oc.com

Or

Post dated Cheque for the 25th November made payable to Mr Pete Leese and sent to

The VR6 Owners Club

PO BOX 1132

Winscombe

BS25 5WZ

With either payment please include your Full name and Forum name.

Anybody who does not make this payment within one week of the event will automatically be removed from the list.

If there are low numbers of payments one week before the event the RR day will be cancelled.

On the day when you turn up if you have paid by Paypal you will be refunded £5 cash and if you paid via cheque your cheque will be returned to you.

If you do not turn up your money will be banked into the VR6 Owners Club Account and no refund will be given.

We hope this does not inconvenience anyone but I’m sure you understand why we have had to do this.

Thanks

Claire

C'mon peeps keep these deposits coming in I haventchecked the PO box for a week but i will be going tomorrow so i hope to find some cheques in there :)

Also a few people have now dropped out so there are spare places available if anyone knows anyone who wants to run there cars