"Easy job although front strut upper nut can be a pig. I had to drill mine."

Only thing I'll agree on is the pig to remove the upper strut nut, used all sorts of sprays, broke the wall of the strut piston with a 7mm allen key and was forced to drill the sucker out too....however the other side was a lot easier.

My only problem is the FK Koningsports I bought dont have any instructions for fitting....I bought new strut top mounts, bearings and the threaded bush....but some how I went wrong somewhere....put the car back down after 10 hours just working on the fronts only to see the strut plate lift. Not sure how you can torque the upper strut nut, as it begins to turn the strut piston which needs to be held in place by either the allen key on the original shocks or a 11mm socket or ring flat on the coilovers.

Not trying to put you off anything, but I dont see how it can be that easy....maybe someone can shed some light on fitting the coilovers, with some pics.....cos neither the Haynes Manual or the flimsy instructions from the supplier will help.

PERV....VR6 Hot Rod (front on the deck and ass in the air)....I'll post the pics if any of you want a laugh.

:$