its an easy job but you may struggle with the bolts!!!! I did, rounded them off and ended up taking it to a garage to grind them off! Jack up, wheel off, handbrake off, disconnect handbrake cable, undo the two allen bolts that hold the caliper on, you may get away with just one?! I had to do both as i was changing disc as well. pop the pads out, then you need to wind the piston back, there are two notches in the piston face and you need to turn it back, not sure if its clockwise or anticlockwise, then fit the new pads, and there you are, i generally bleed the system when i do this purely cos while i got the wheel and stuff off it seems like a good time to do it. once the brakes are back together you will need to check they are not binding, as the handbrake may need adjusting. To be fair i think if you need to ask how to do it, you may be better off having it done! Its mostly common sense but it can be a proper pain!!! Also dont buy cheap pads, get genuine or brembo or something, nasty cheap ones you may as well not bother as they are hopeless! If you have any more questions just ask!

Danny