Need Bodyshop Recommendation in North Surrey

Preferably around the Woking/Chertsey area, please?

Some t**t has reversed into my VR and totally fooked the back door and sill. Nice towbar shaped dent too!!

Did they leave their details, did they hell?

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their armpits...

:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

What an arse! I had a similar thing happen to my previous MK3. Something with a tow bar decided to leave an imprint in my front grill, bumper, front panel and headlight whilst I was away for the weekend. No details either :@

Don't know of any that far out but I'm in S london and know a couple of quality bodyshops in the area. PM me if you need details

Kevin

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers all. Ended up having it done at Citroen West London (Elephant's rec..)and they have done a tip top job. I spent a good 20 mins checking every detail of the repair and can't find a dull part of the paint or ANY overspray!!!

They picked it up and delivered it back Took them a week, got it back yesterday and they have valeted the whole car, inside and out, even cleaned inside the wheels and arches, carpets, seats, boot, door jambs, glass and all. It ALMOST made up for having to drive a C1 for the week!!!!

I nearly fell over when I saw it!!!!!

If you're unlucky enough to have to get an insurance job done by Trunky in the West of London area, I would thoroughly recomend Citroen West London!!!