Hello guys!

Has anyone had their wheel arches flared rather than rolled before if so how is it done. Can you buy extensions that can be welded on or is it just a case of forming the arch already on the car?

Any help would be appriciated, cheers. *-)

when i had my arch rolled they were sort of steched out as well a bit if that helps they can strech them as much as you like or as much as they can go but the archs prob wount look any good after there for you will need the arch repaured after.

I saw a VR in the process of having this done the other day. They literally pull the arch out and panel beat it i believe, but in doing so the paint usually cracks. They are then filled and sanded down before painting. Job done! The car I saw was having 9.5's on the rear. :o

There is a machine ive seen at a ford show a few years back that fitted inside the wheel arch and then slowly rolled back and forth and gradually increased the preasure until you could see the arch starting to move.Very impressed with this rather than have to beat the shit out of my panels tbh

ian

• 2 weeks later...