R32 Gran Turismo challenge

I'll have a go tonight' date=' quickest i've managed is a 5.31 in the Bentley Le Mans Race Car. I know its possible to get quicker but i keep losing it!!!!

:-p

[/quote']

Blimey 5 mins 31 for any car is very good. Best I've done is 6'34 in a 350z concept car (with about 1000bhp). 6'40's for an R32 is very good! Whats the max horse power you can get on the R32 with any mods? Pity they don't do an HPA twin turbo set up... but the stage 4 turbo is pretty good.

Morning All,

I made my car last night, and got it to about 450bhp n/a tuned (no turbos! ;)) tweaked the handling and braking, and will let her loose on the ring tonight. I will keep you posted of my time... I predict around 9 minutes! lol

Managed a 6.49 whilst having a coffee before work this morning.

The pic is a bit gay my phone camera is pants!

Think i can maybe whittle 5-6 seconds off this through tighter lines, can't be arsed messing with the settings etc...

18-05-06_0704.jpg

:-p

Anyone know how to get or what races to win in order to get a formular one style car ... there's a race in the Extreme races called the gt championship where the opponents all look like formular one cars. Just wondered if anyone had managed to win one? I know you can't buy one as I've checked.

Any more challenges on the GT4 Nurburg? What about the HPA Turbo? Or the W12 Nardo?

The slower cars are cool the race cars give me a headache twitching about all the time!!!

hee hee

Maybe i'll learn how to successfully post pics by then!!!