hi all i knw i have to get the rear wheel bearing done booked in this sat....but i have started to hear a light grinding vibrating at normal driving speeds seems amplified when i stick my head down towards the footwell....the clutch is squeeky....but seems to have died dwn now....could this be release bearing symptoms? gear change is difficult and getting on the notchy side !sad

what does a gone release bearing sound like and what symptoms should i encounter

sound will try this...what would the intermitent droning/lite grinding be...i checked oil in the box luked fine and the take of drive that luked fine to...wheel bearings shoul be out of the question as they gettin done this weekend....i hope to god it aint the diff up front...or im gonna cry !lol

nope drone seems a lot more centralised, but once the wheel bearings are done i will be able to check a bit more....it only happens trhu the driving range when u hit 30 is its becomes quite apparent....and seems to filter thru the sterrin colum the vibrations seem to matchj the hummin dronin grindin

jacked the car up to see what the noise is and i swear i can move the take of drive by hand a few mm either way and it seems a bit noisy when turned by hand....think i will take it of and change the box to a two wheel drive corrado item for now....gonna be a while before i can source out the bearings and parts for the drive....any one knw some1 who would be able to check my gear box??