GTI Festival Santa Pod

Details Here

Sunday 11th July

Santa pod Raceway, Bedfordshire

£12 per person entry fee

Please let me know if anyone would like to go on a club stand for this show I can organise one but on one condition that your tickets are bought in advance.

There is camping avalible the night before for anyone brave enough (everytime I've camped there my tent has nearly blown away lol)

Please click on the link for more information :-)

Right this show is very easy! all we do is turn up get the map from the entrance gate, which will show where the club display area is, go park the cars where ever in that area and if any of you wanna go out on the 1/4 there is no probs with you taking your car off the stand going and doing your run and then coming back to the stand.

Job done all we have to do is pre book entrance tickets and arrange a rough meeting time before the show and then drive in together and put the diplay together :-)

Easy peezy :P

[ Edited Wed May 26 2004, 01:33PM ]

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure whether I can make this one next week so if someone wants to take over I'll get the banner to you and let you get on with it. the organisers are very relaxed about the club stands here all you have to do is find the club stand area when you get to the show and sort yourselves out:-) + you can take your cars on and off the stand to go out on the strip and whoop some gti arse :-)

Hi Claire.

I'm going up with Tommy, should have been on the SeatEnthusiasts stand......but i sold it for the VR!! Anyway, I'll hop on your stand if that's coolio with you.

Was speaking to Tommy earlier this morning and he mentioned taking up the organising of this one. I don't mind giving him a hand with it if he takes it up. I think he#s going to post up later ;)

Cool cheers me dear. I may be able to make it yet but it just depends on how much I spend at BVF ;-).

I'l have to arrange getting the banner to you hopefully on eof the guys who are going to BVF may be able to get it off me and take it to Pod.

I will need the banner back by the end of July for Castle combe as I've just booked 10 club spaces for us there :-)

Pittuf Tommy is taking over on this one :-) when I spoke to the organisers they seem very relaxed and theres no timescale but it would be best if you could all turn up at the same time :-) I'll put a sticky up in this section for people who wanna sho their cars on the stand

Soooo gutted just been to my work meeting and have been scheduled in to work on the Sunday! GGGGGRRRRRRRRR!!! No bugger will swop shifts with me either! Can't believe I'm gonna miss my favourite show! And so wanted to see if the car will beat my 15.3 from last year now I have all this new power/torque!

Soooo gutted just been to my work meeting and have been scheduled in to work on the Sunday! GGGGGRRRRRRRRR!!! No bugger will swop shifts with me either! Can't believe I'm gonna miss my favourite show! And so wanted to see if the car will beat my 15.3 from last year now I have all this new power/torque!

Ahh mate, gutted for you.......what an arse.