FAO all those who bought a charger kit via the group buy

As some of you know I fitted my charger last week.

Today I drove over to the J29 meet, popped my bonnet only to find that the bolt that holds the pully to the charger was nearly out, and the woodruff key had also worked most of the way out.

Ended up having to get the RAC out to remove the charger and putt he woodruff key back in and re fit the unit.

Considering this bolt is supposed to have some kind of warrenty seal i'm pretty far from impressed.

Keep an eye on it when you've fitted yours guys!!

The pulley bolt isn't on tight, so it might be worth nipping it up a bit to those that haven't fitted there's yet.

Dub25, I fitted mine myself mate, Raj just had my car for a while to investigate the fuelling but never had any issues with the pulley. The only problem I've had with the charger is the oil feed leaking a bit but I managed to correct that.

Seems to be a permanent sweat of oil around the charger inlet throat too....are the seals known to weep slightly? Engine oil doesn't seem to be going down though, so it's a very tiny leak if it is one!

I did!!!

Erm' date=' I???? :?

Matth76, just figured out who you were on Sat - we had brief chat, I was picking up Steve's cabby for him. Your VR looked rather minty!

[/quote']

Thanks MrBen :) Nice meeting you mate. Was a good day. It's good meeting folk from the forum down at The Phirm.