I've just fitted some Mk4 Polo rear handles to my highline, and after a bit of fiddleing they went on ok. Tried them out and they work a treat. Then I locked my car using remote central locking and unlocked again. The Drivers side door will NOW NOT OPEN!!!!!!!!! What do I do????

The pull trigger is still attached to the handle inside, as I have had a feel around with the door card off (a bit). I think the door is just locked still. But I can;'t unlock it!

Has anyone had this prob before? How do you unlock from inside the door card????? Can you remove the handle with the door shut????? %-6

HELP!!!!!!!

i had this trouble!!!

hit the handle towards the door(hard)

but not so hard that u dent the door in.

it should then open?

have u bent the rod? if so bend it slightly towards the skin...and it should sort this problem out.

see my old posts on polo rear door handles..

Hmmmmm..... Problem solved!!!??? After about 3 hours of messing about, decided I should really go to work, only about 5 hours late. Put it all back together best I could, and drove in.

Got to work, and thought I'd just give it a go on the inner handle and as if by magic, it opened! ITs been fine since!!!!! Nice one!

Cheers, for the help though!!