hi jloppy1, here is an underside pic of my sorted cooler, i chose to use my friends four poster ramps, much easier than using a jack etc, i think it is only possible from below although you could loosen the bolt from above to start with, it is only one big bolt through the cooler into the block, it has the black plastic on it at the front of the cooler, it should not be tight, or at least it should not be done up to tight when re tightening, it hes the torque written on it, when i loosened the bolt about a small glass worth of oil came out, but my engine was hot, the seals are either side of the cooler, one round oring with the square edges is in the plastic bolt part, and the rounded oring with the ears goes between the cooler and the block, when you have the old ones out compare them to the new ones and you will probably see why it was leaking! clean everything off really well for the seals to work and replace as they came out, the cooler to block one can be a bit tricky but you know when you have got it in there correctly, anything else you want to know ask mate.

1143398934_2870_FT109576_cleancooler_.jpg

• 2 weeks later...