Here you go some piccies of Rusty!

really nice chick' date=' what else is planned?

[/quote']

Few more interior bits and bobs window tints all round wanna get the tailgate delocked - Been down the cult plinth route and the fit was so bad I didnt bother putting it on! SO gotta find a another way of smoothing that bit out.

Upgrade the brake to something bigger and better looking ;)

Thats about it I recon unless something else springs to my mind lol !shy

What colour was it before then?? and how bad was it looking? Knowing you like we do it was immaculate except for a little stone chip on the bonnet that had gone "Rusty" !dodge ... I can't accept that it really "Was that bad"... ;);)

And anyway, where were you last year when I used to cover Bristol as part of my territory...I was the one tootling around in a Silver Skoda 130 Tdi...?? :D:P

What colour was it before then?? and how bad was it looking? Knowing you like we do it was immaculate except for a little stone chip on the bonnet that had gone "Rusty" !dodge ... I can't accept that it really "Was that bad"... ;);)

And anyway' date=' where were you last year when I used to cover Bristol as part of my territory...I was the one tootling around in a Silver Skoda 130 Tdi...?? :D:P

[/quote']

It was a Black Magic Highline. It still is in black magic but the Pearl Glass flake whats in the Laquer has turned is a shade of purple lol :P

Prior to the respray the car was ok the only bit which used to drive me mad on a daily basis was the rust on the roof just above the windscreen all the other bits of rust were more discrete.

I'd already had the front end resprayed just after i bought the car cause of stone chips but I knew once that had been done the rest of the car would have to be done at some point as the nice fresh paint on the front end showed how bad the rest of the car was!

This is one of the many reasons why I had it all resprayed

sill%20rust.jpg

The car has bascially has a floor up rebuild every bit of rust and all dents have been found and removed (even in the floor pan!)

Didnt realise you were about in Briz last year. I've been pootling around in a Passat TDi for the last year lol !lol

Looks very nice claire

Where did you get the bodywork done? (appologies if you've been asked that many times before!)

Friend of my B/f Done it in his work shop I'm not aloud to mention his name as after the hassel my car caused him he never wants to see a vr6 again lol !lol