Vr owners in the North East..WHERE ARE YOU!!

Sounds like some interest in a meet, :-d good stuff. Bank Holiday is comin up soon, how about that for a date to get the ball rolling? Weather should still be good, and it gives us a couple of weeks to rustle up some support. Meeting point suggestions anyone?

Clifton Moor mentioned already, cheers apd ;)

Re: pulleys, the standard ones from VF that Vince at stealth geta are available in 3 sizes 6,8 & 10psi what i'm saying is if you want a smaller one, you can't get one from Vince or VF just me really and the boss has been machined to correct the alignment issue that prevailes with the VF setup.

Not a problem, just an offer to help out.

Meetings:

I'd agree i guess to go to the Boro but York's Clifton Moor is a bridge too far to go visit a car park, been before and it's a real treck, not again sorry.

Chris

Welcome Mark. Hope you enjoy owning your VR. How about some details or pics?

Trying to get a meet organised, be great if you could make it. Give you a chance to see other members cars, and pick their brains if you have any questions. If you have any ideas for a good location stick a reply in the thread for North East meets. Enjoy

I'll be up for a meet, based in Scarborough then somewhere in-between would suit me, somewhere over the North York Moors perhaps? Give us a chance to have a nice drive over those roads :-)

Would like to see and hear other Vr's.

Chris

Welcome Mark. Hope you enjoy owning your VR. How about some details or pics?

Trying to get a meet organised' date=' be great if you could make it. Give you a chance to see other members cars, and pick their brains if you have any questions. If you have any ideas for a good location stick a reply in the thread for North East meets. Enjoy

[/quote']

thanx m8 will post pics when i get sum time 2 take sum and work out hot 2 get them on the site

North Yorks Moors would be good' date=' lovely sweeping road between Pickering - Whitby plus a couple of technical hairpins. Decent pubs en-route or else unbeatable fish & chips at Whitby. Not too far for Tyne/Tees contingent either.

Nick

[/quote']

I agree about the roads :-d . Quite a few members in the Scarborough area too. Trouble with Whitby on a Bank Holiday, especially if the weather's good, is finding parking for a group of cars..hard enough finding one space!!Found a couple of new members in Newcastle, may be a treck for them tho! Keep an eye on the "meets" thread for more ;) info

• 4 weeks later...
Guest johndh98he

hey guys, im from the durham area.

theres tonnes of good place fo a meet round this area, maybe if ya aimed for a more rural area rather than a town or city, just you tend to find more fun roads and it will probably be easier to find somewhere to park.

I shud have my corrado vr on the road soon, so hopefully i'll get it sorted for when you guys meet, just let me know and i'll try and b there.